In our life belt, you can see the Solar Cable installation and maintenance works everywhere. In many projects, 10KV power Solar Cable as part of the power line, the use of this Solar Cable, because of its low probability of failure, safe and reliable, flexible and widely used. However, with the use of a long time, once the Solar Cable failure, maintenance is also a greater risk of greater risk, so the installation, laying should be particularly attention.
First, 10kV rubber and plastic cooling Solar Cable production requirements:
1. Stripping jacket, armor and lining. The Solar Cable is straightened, wiped, stripped A + terminal depth (C) long outer jacket, tie line, stay steel armor 30mm, inner cover 10mm, the rest of the stripping; copper shield with PVC tape wrapped around the end.
Fixed steel armor wire. Will be on the armor of the paint on the rust, the card has a "steel armor line" logo ring with a large constant force spring fixed on the steel armor (for a solid, ground to leave 10mm-20mm head, Force the spring to it around a circle, the outcrop of the fold back, and then constant force winding).
3. Wrapping glue. From the sheath below the fracture 50mm to the entire constant force spring, steel armor and inner sheath, wrapped with plastic wrap two layers.
4. Fixed copper shielded wire. One of the other ground into the middle of the three-core core, and then insert the cone cone, and then use this ground in the three-core core wrapped around a circle, and then constant force spring around the ground fixed.
5. wrapped around the tape. In the filling glue and constant force spring wrapped around a layer of black self-adhesive tape.
6. Fixed cold shrink finger. First finger of the three small support tube slightly pulled out a little (from the point of view and refers to the root alignment), then finger sets into, as far as possible under pressure, counter-clockwise first large mouth plastic strip out, and then out of the finger plastic. Finger sets of fingers up within 200mm wrapped around the PVC tape.
7. Fix the cold tube. Will be cold shrink tube sets to the root of the finger, counterclockwise out of the plastic bar (do not clutching the hands of the shrink the shrink tube).
8. Stripping copper shield, outer semiconductor layer. Retain 10mm copper shield, the remaining stripping, retaining 15mm outer semiconductors, the remaining stripping. Remove the insulation by the depth of the terminals. The outer semi-conductive layer and the end of the insulator with a tool chamfering, according to the original color of the color strip.
9. around the semi-conductive belt. Wrap the semiconducting tape (and the flattened tube) on the copper shield. Grind the surface of the insulation with sandpaper and clean it with a cleaning paper. When cleaning, from the end of the core, the line to the outer semiconducting layer, must not rub. Apply the silicone grease to the core surface (multi-coat).
10. Set the cooling terminal. Slowly pull the support bar inside the terminal until it is aligned with the terminal port. Put the terminal into the Solar Cable core length and install the limit line on the chapter. Gently pull the support bar, so that the shrinkage of the terminal shrink (such as the beginning of the contraction of the terminal and the terminal line is dislocated, it can be corrected by hand), the terminal plug and crimp.
11. Secure the sealed tube. With the filling of the terminal crimping parts of the gap and indentation tangled from the top of the umbrella skirt to the entire filling plastic wrapped around a layer of sealant, the terminal sealant outside the layer of PVC tape wrapped around, or support the bar and its So that the sealing tube in this part of the contraction, such as sealing tube and the gap between the terminal, you can turn over the sealed tube, wrapped in some seals on the terminal seal and then roll back; Sealant will be wrapped around the outer jacket, and the ground folder in the middle of the tape to prevent water, and then turn back to the finger sets, with a tie line will be fixed outside the finger line. Installed.
Second, the Solar Cable terminal and connector production:
1, Solar Cable terminal and connector production, should strictly abide by the production process.
2, made in the outdoor 6kV and above Solar Cable terminals and connectors, the air relative humidity should be 70% and below; when the humidity, can improve the ambient temperature or heating Solar Cable. Made of plastic insulated power Solar Cable terminal and connector, should prevent dust, debris into the insulation. It is forbidden to be built in fog or rain.
3, the Solar Cable insulation in good condition, no moisture; plastic Solar Cable shall not be water.
4, the power Solar Cable grounding wire should be used copper wire or tinned copper braided wire, the cross-sectional area should not be less than 25 mm2.
Third, the Solar Cable terminal technical requirements:
1, the Solar Cable terminal insulation surface should be intact, heat shrinkable sleeve should be no aging, cracking phenomenon, there should be no traces of discharge.
2, protective grounding wire should be intact, connecting bolts without rust, loose.
3, the terminal armor layer and copper shield should be insulated with insulated wire separately grounded. Copper shield ground wire cross-section ≥ 25mm2; armored layer grounding line should not be ≤ 10mm2. The
4, copper and aluminum structure should be connected with copper and aluminum transition joints.
Fourth, the Solar Cable laying:
1, Solar Cable channel flow, good drainage. The metal part of the coating is complete. Tunnel lighting, ventilation meet the requirements.
2, Solar Cable model, voltage, specifications should be consistent with the design.
3, the Solar Cable appearance should be no damage, good insulation, when the Solar Cable is suspected of the seal, it should be wet judgments;
4, buried Solar Cable and underwater Solar Cable should be tested.
5, the Solar Cable release frame should be placed secure, steel shaft strength and length should be with the Solar Cable tray weight and width match.
6, laying before the design and the actual path should be calculated the length of each Solar Cable, a reasonable arrangement of each Solar Cable to reduce the Solar Cable connector.
7, in the live area laying Solar Cable, there should be reliable security measures.
8, Solar Cable laying, should not damage the Solar Cable trench, tunnel, Solar Cable wells and wells of the waterproof layer.
9, the power Solar Cable in the terminal head and joints should be left around the spare length
- Wire And Cable Market Development P...
- 2016 Special Wires And Cables For A...
- Wire And Cable Industry, Claims To ...
- Rubber Covered Wire And Cable Indus...
- High Quality Cable Production Requi...
- Market Supervisory Authority To Car...
- Wire And Cable Problems Should Incr...
- Quality Of The Wire And Cable Indus...
- Domestic Wire And Cable Manufacture...
- Formation Of The Renewable Resource...
- Power Alumium Cable Operation And M...